Friday, April 20, 2012

Molyjam playthrough update

Right now I have played up through 225. I have played (or tried to play) 50-60 games of about 250. I have a long way to go.

I said I would make notes of all of them here but I have changed my mind. For one thing, some of them are not interesting to hear about. For another, some of them are bad and I don't want to be the jerk that is saying a game made in 48 hours isn't interesting or fun.

So, I will only be writing about ones worth writing about. In the meantime, my second piece, which is the first and only exception to this rule, is up on Snackbar.

I will post more impressions later. I have another dozen or so games worth writing on and another 180 or so to play.

Onward I shall go. When I'm done, I can say I played every single one! I know Molyneux and his most recent interviewer won't have been able to say that. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home